The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- King's Tribute does not trigger when an enemy structure is destroyed.
- No additional notes.
- Pillar of Ice displaces allied units away from the area but does not render them airborne.
- Pillar of Ice cannot be placed inside impassable terrain. Attempting to do so will cause the pillar to spawn in the nearest available spot of accessible terrain.
- Pillar Of Ice triggers effects such as drawing turret aggro, proc true damage. and applying by dealing 0
- The total value of armor and magic resist stolen and damage dealt is determined at the time of cast. The stolen stats do not update dynamically relative to the target's stats at any point during the effect, as the steal is applied to the current value of armor and magic resistance.
- Trundle gains 11.7 extra range on his basic attacks (relative to his and enemy center) as a consequence of his increased size.
- So do his enemies.
- He gains 3.78 to 6.255 range against the target he subjugated, depending on their base size, and so does the target against him.
- Trundle will lose the buff if the target enters resurrection.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.