The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Tristana can attack over the back wall once she hits level 15, a feature shared by .
- Rapid Fire is a non-refreshing buff that will not update on rank-up.
- While jumping, Tristana can still use her abilities, summoner spells, and item actives.
- Rocket Jump's dash speed depends on the distance of the jump. Close-ranged jumps are much shorter while long-ranged jumps leave Tristana in the air significantly longer.
- Killing clones or detonating on them also resets Rocket Jump's cooldown.
- The former may be unintended.
- Explosive Charge's cast time attempts to be the same as her attack windup time and is therefore reduced by total attack speed.
- Tristana will be automatically ordered to basic attack the target.
- Explosive Charge's initial application deals 0 physical , triggering turret aggro.
- It also triggers a stack of effects such as .
- All explosions by Explosive Charge's passive count as the same cast instance. Every cast of the active is a separate cast instance:
- Hitting a champion with the passive by killing a nearby unit, casting the active on them (see note above) and landing a basic attack against them triggers .
- Hitting a champion with the passive by killing a nearby unit, casting the active on them and hitting them again with the Passive by killing another nearby unit does not trigger .
- Dodge, block and blind all prevent Explosive Charge's stack application via basic attacks.
- Explosive Charge's detonation will deal damage to the primary target even if they have become untargetable.
- Explosive Charge's stacks from basic attacks are not applied as an on-hit effect and will therefore not interact with Phantom Hit or bolts.
- Applies spell damage to the primary target and deals 0 default damage to secondary targets.
- The 0 damage to secondary targets triggers turret aggro, but does not stack .
- Tristana will automatically be ordered to attack the target of Buster Shot.
- Buster Shot's displacement direction is based on Tristana's location at the end of the cast time.
- The primary target is pushed in a straight line away from that location, but the knockback distance and speed may be impeded by terrain.
- Secondary targets are displaced parallel to the primary target's displacement.
- The crowd control is removed early when the forced movement stops.
- At normal knockback distance and knockback speed, this changes the duration of the disable to circa 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 seconds by default.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.