- 250 health = 660g
- 200 mana = 400g
- 30 attack damage = 1200g
- 30 ability power = 652g
- 30% attack speed = 1000g
- 10% critical strike chance = 500g
- 8% movement speed = 720g
- Total Gold Value = 5132g
- is gold efficient even without its passives.
- Using multiple abilities in succession does not result in stacking bonus damage, and the bonus damage does not increase on a critical strike.
- Icy is unique, but the chance to trigger it is not, and stacks multiplicatively. Two Template:Rarr44% total chance to slow; threeTemplate:Rarr58%; fourTemplate:Rarr68%; fiveTemplate:Rarr76%; sixTemplate:Rarr82%. s
- Spellblade is a unique passive. However, if is used alongside and/or , it will combine the slowing field of the former with the other's damage increase. 's proc will always take priority over if both are present in a champion's inventory.
- ability power and attack damage, the others being and . is one of the only three items that grants both
- champion statistics in one item. features the most
- The highest damage possible from the passive can be achieved with and , both who have 130 base damage at level 18.
- The swords in the icon clearly resemble the item and two swords in the item to make the .
- is currently the most expensive item in League of Legends, despite having the lowest recipe cost of any legendary item.
- and are the only items that have a cost value not being a multiple of 5.
- The name and icon for this item were almost certainly inspired by "The Legend of Zelda's" Triforce.
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage, and Wisdom.
- Typing 'Tons of damage' into the in the search bar for the new UI store finds the
as a reference to Phreak's catch-phrase during Champion Showcases as well as the meme that follows it.
- The new "Recommended Items" section of UI store also displays "Tons of Damage" as the description for when shown as a recommended item for a champion.
- When the Phage, Zeal, And Sheen, have been purchased the item itself costs 3 gold this could be a reference to the 3 swords on the item itself.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.