The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Once disguised, the user will also take on their ally's displayed name. Even in the chat, they will show up as the champion they mirroring, but their in-chat name will remain the same.
- Explained: If disguises himself as , they will have the same name above their heads. will show up as in the chat, but he'll still have his normal username.
- If two player use Trickster's Glass on each other, they'll mirror the opposite.
- Explained: If and use Trickster's Glass on each other, will disguise as , and will disguise as .
- Triggering passive effects such as will dispel the disguise.
- Stealthed targets will not create invisible disguises.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.