|“||"These days, there's more treasure 'neath the waves than above 'em, I wager. Would be easy enough pickins, if 'tweren't for her."|
|— 1 Jagged Butcher, talking about the 7 Shipwreck Hoarder|
The Treasure cards are thematically associated with the treasures that lie under the sea around Bilgewater, guarded by sea monsters. This analogy is reinforced in their card text: Instead of being tossed overboard, Treasures are instead salvaged ( drawn) from the sea.
- All three Treasure cards share the following text: "If I'm Tossed, draw me instead.".
- Since Treasure cards are not collectible, one can not include them in a deck. To use them, include 4 Lost Riches or 7 Shipwreck Hoarder instead.
- Due to the nature of these cards, they can exclusively be found in decks with 4 Lost Riches or 7 Shipwreck Hoarder, i.e. Deep decks.
- Treasure, along with Celestial, is one of two groups that only includes non-collectible cards.
- This is the only group that contains only spell cards.
List of Treasure cards
List of cards generating Treasure cards
|Shipwreck Hoarder||Unit||Sea Monster||Bilgewater||7||7||5|