- While does raise the cooldown reduction cap to 45%, it also provides 5% cooldown reduction, so you get the same amount of excess cooldown reduction and the derived stats whether or not you use .
- Ultra Rapid Fire raises the cooldown reduction cap to 80%, and also grants 80% cooldown reduction innately. As a result, most (if not all) cooldown reduction from other items, runes, and buffs are translated to adaptive stats.
- Transcendence will only grant cooldown reduction at level 10, and you will not gain any bonus AP or AD from this rune until you go over the cooldown reduction cap. This means that this rune is really only effective in the mid-to-late-game.
- Transcendence grants as much adaptive stats as when having excess cooldown reduction.
- Cooldown reduction is normally valued at 26.67 per 1%. With Transcendence, every 1% over the cap is converted into 42 worth of attack damage, or 43.5 worth of ability power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.