|“||"Other figures sold separately! I'll stop... I'll-uh, I'll stop."|
toy chest is brimming with priceless treasures, but when no one's home, his toys take on a life of their own...
- Toy Owners
Pug'Maw is a nine month old purebred pug with a sweet disposition and possibly some sort of salivary problem. Great with children and pets. Highly food motivated. Has eaten three action figures and one doll, approach with extreme caution.
“Gnar left all his toys out. Hmm. I wonder what this one's name is? I think I'll call him Willump. What do you think Willump, should we go on an adventure? LET'S JUMP IN SOME TRASH!”
A rare cow-themed variant of the popular Alistar figurines, mint-in-box units have been known to go for several thousand dollars at auction. Yesterday, this one was submerged in the tub. Children don't deserve nice things.
Gangplank is a model soldier in the toy army, racking up an impressive array of victories against the dolls and stuffed animals. He hopes to one day be named Toy General, leading his troops into glorious battle.
Coming to a store near you: the new Super Kennen action figure! At 6″ tall, the new Super Kennen is fully articulated, with dazzling lightning bolt action! Add this fitting tribute to New Valoran's bravest hero to your collection today!
Even the bravest children shy away from Orianna—a raggedy, whispering doll as old as the house itself. Some toys just aren't meant to be played with.
Once an innocent cloth doll, Poppy watched helplessly as toy soldiers knocked over her peaceful block village. Now she leads her people to war, their cotton hearts filled with vengeance.
First produced in 1996, Renektoy quickly and unexpectedly became the must-have gift of the season. Shortages and heightened demand led to online scalping, parents fist fighting in store aisles, and a small number of what police later described as “mall stampedes.”
What does a day in the life of Academy Ahri, Darius, Ekko, and Vlad look like? Wonder no longer! We collaborated with Gutter Rat, a wickedly talented community creator, to bring the students’ school shenanigans to life.
Olaf vs Everything
Welcome to our latest community comics collab, Olaf vs. Everything, in which everyone's favorite Freljordian berserker recklessly hacks, and slashes his way across the known League Universe!
Tom Barton, artist extraordinaire, helps us answer questions you never knew you had, like who would win in a fight, Olaf or Trundle? And can Olaf take down a giant jungle monster? What about Seahunter Aatrox? And because we don't want to tease out all the dimension-hopping action, we're releasing the entire season in one Ragnarok-sized blast!
- Snowdown Showdown event skins were also released along side Sugar Rush and Toy Box themed skins, however these themes has since deviated from the Snowdown Showdown theme into their own separate thematics.
- This universe may be connected to Cats Versus Dogs, Day Job, High Society, Silver Age, Music universe and Culinary Masters.
- is a toy rendition of a super hero from the Silver Age skin universe.
- can be seen in and splash arts.
- is planned be added by Riot into the Toy Box skin set in future in-game patches.
- An alternate version of , and . may be the owner of
- This theme was most likely inspired by the
- would be Andy, the toy owner.
- would be Bonnie, the neighbor child. Both have a lot of imagination when it's come to playing with toys.
- , , presents the dark-character villains or the victims of Sid.
- An can be seen in the splash. Consider her relationship with Tibber, she is more likely the Daisy of the series, the previous owner of the third movie villain toys.
- , , , splash art represent the dog chasing scene.
- and are skins that were deep in development before they got cancelled, however they are still considered part of this skin theme.
- They were included in V7.2 VPBE and later removed.
- Although Toy Box is not a seasonal skin series, a lot of skins in this series came from annual event release.
- came from 2010 Snowdown Showdown.
- came from 2011 Snowdown Showdown.
- , , , came from 2017 April's Fool Day.
- The following can be seen in the background of 's splash art:
- Plush toys resembling:
- A balloon resembling a
- A plane model resembling ROFL Copter
- An inflatable version of
- Wallpaper featuring tattoos
- Pillows referencing Radiant Staff
- A bed sheet featuring and insignias.
- Plush toys resembling:
- Related Videos