- For its successor, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item replaces in the store.
- The health and mana on consumption effect only occurs when you begin using a potion, if you queue up multiple 15 health / 15 mana effect when the last tick of the previous one ends. , you will only get the
- This item is named after the late John Bain aka TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat.
- Its name was changed from the Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation to the Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will as a tribute to John Bain's battle against cancer.
- Having the related mastery point for the item previously gave the related additional item Howling Abyss map that could be used, as the name suggests, to feed Poros. When vision trinkets were added, this effect was removed and replaced with all players being given one free Poro-Snax in the trinket slot, regardless of masteries taken.
- A blue recolor of this item's icon used to be the icon for .
Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation is an item in League of Legends. This item is not available for purchase. Champions will begin a match with this item in their inventory if they invested a point in the Biscuiteer mastery.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items