Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the removed item, see .
- The amount of missing health or missing mana that you will regenerate with a is calculated when consumed: the amount of health (and mana) per second that the grants is constant and does not reduce over the duration.
- If more than one Biscuits are activated at the same time they will calculate the missing health only after the previous Biscuit finishes.
- It is possible for the Biscuit to regenerate one additional tick of health and mana at the end of its duration.
- Consuming or selling a Biscuit will also increase you maximum mana by 50 permanently, and you will receive 50 mana immediately.
- can be used at full health and mana as long as your champion isn't manaless.
- This item is named after the late John Bain aka TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat.
- Its name was changed from the Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation to the Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will as a tribute to John Bain's battle against cancer.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items