Titanic Hydra is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 450 health = 1200
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 5 on-hit physical damage = 125
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- is at least gold efficient with its passive when bought on a level 1 and gold efficient with its passive when bought on a level 18 .
- The damage dealt by Titanic Hydra is classified as default damage.
- Titanic Hydra can only be purchased by melee champions and shapeshifters, and the latter lose the Passive and Active components while in ranged form.
- Cleave is not considered a projectile.
- Triggering cleave on a structure will not deal its bonus damage and it will not trigger the cone damage.
- Triggering crescent on a structure will deal cleave's bonus damage and it will trigger crescent's cone damage.
- After using Crescent your next auto-attack will use your base attack speed. If however you issue an attack command on the target after using it, the attack will re-use its current attack speed.
- on-hit effects as melee attacks while behaving as ranged attacks. , and are the only abilities that can apply
- Champions with large health pools or health-gaining abilities, such as
, or , may profit greatly from .
- Likewise, so can champions who can basic-attack-reset with one of their abilities, allowing them to weave the active alongside as a combo to inflict solid DPS in duels or when bringing down structures (e.g. , , , ).
- Like its predecessor , can be combined with items such as and to increase both damage and survivability.
- Along with
, Titanic Hydra borrows its namesake from the , a many-headed beast.
- They both also build from five headed dragon goddess in the . , which shares its name with the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.