- For the removed Summoner's Rift variant, see .
- 45 armor = 900
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 175% base health regeneration = 525
- 10 flat movement speed = 120
- 20% movement speed = 790
- 40% movement speed = 1580
- is gold efficient without its active or passive effects.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
- becomes gold efficient when affecting a single champion with its active, or up to gold efficient when affecting 5 champions with its active.
- Without Point Runner and its active, becomes gold efficient in about or in .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
- Because of the way this is done, for every minion wave (with or without siege minion), the average coin drop rate is 2 coins per minion wave.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of Favor: .
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold.
- movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Additionally, can still be found by searching for .
- supports and themed after locations from the game's lore. , , and are a trio of items designed for
- movement speed buff available from an item when activated: 10% less than that of (however, can affect multiple champions and lasts 2 seconds longer), and 20% less than that of (which has the same duration but only works when moving towards enemy champions). provides the third-highest
- contains two likely references to : "Praise the sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters; and September 22 is Dark Souls' release date.
- On patch V7.24, in the client, on an item set, Talisman of Ascension's tooltip didn't show the proper information about the active and instead showed the name "ShurelyasCrest".
- Interestingly, these three items alongside with , and came from the three most powerful ancient factions of Runeterra!
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.