- For the removed Summoner's Rift variant, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
- Because of the way this is done, for every minion wave (with or without siege minion), the average coin drop rate is 2 coins per minion wave.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of Favor: .
- Champion takedowns will drop a coin that will chase your champion until it reaches them. After a certain duration, if the coin didn't reach your champion, it will disappear.
- Because the Favor passive does not benefit the player who gets the last hit, is best built on supports who plan on spending a lot of time in-lane.
- The caption author's name references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Season Eight that were designed for Support. They were themed after locations from Runeterra that all incidentally involve a form of physical transcendence.
, , and are a set of items available since
- This item is a relic of an older iteration of  that built into , which was changed to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items