The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Summoner's Rift equivalent, see or .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out of combat for 5 seconds.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, tribute grants 20 per 10.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger the passive once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Because killing minions disables Tribute, is best built on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- This item is a later iteration of Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. , this name is a reference to Kage's quest to find the titular Pick in
- Season Eight that were designed for Support. They were themed after locations from Runeterra that all incidentally involve a form of physical transcendence.
, , and are a set of items available since
- This item is a relic of an older iteration of  in the recipe of , which was changed to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.