Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- 60 ability power = 1305
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 50% base mana regeneration = 250
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out of combat for 5 seconds.
- Unlike and , passive cannot be disabled.
- Each ability (even if Area of effect or Damage over time) will trigger Tribute only once per spell cast ( will not count as a different ability).
- Tribute twice with a single basic attack. and attacks count as a single spell, and can trigger
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute.
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, Tribute grants 20 per 10.
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold, other than by removing the passive disable when killing minions.
- The upgrade from 1350 and grants 1061 worth of AP and CDR. For the upgrade to be worth it, the active and the removal of the passive disabling when killing minions, must be worth 289. If the active gains or denies one kill, the upgrade was worth it. costs
- explosion can create a chain reaction that can trigger the passive multiple times.
- Season Eight that were designed for Support. They were themed after locations from Runeterra that all incidentally involve a form of physical transcendence.
, , and are a set of items available since
- This item is a relic of  , which was removed along with to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items