- For the Summoner's Rift variant, see .
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- becomes gold efficient in about .
- Without Favor, becomes gold efficient in .
- The Quest goal of 750 can be reached:
- By waiting .
- By collecting .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate starts at 0% and increases by 11.11% for every minion that dies (regardless of whether it drops a coin or not). When a minion drops a coin (including siege minions) the chance drops by 33.33%. This value can go below 0%.
- Because of the way this is done, for every minion wave (with or without siege minion), the average coin drop rate is 2 coins per minion wave.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of Favor: .
- Because the Favor passive does not benefit the player who gets the last hit, is best purchased on supports who plan on spending a lot of time in-lane.
- The caption author's name references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- supports and themed after locations from Runeterra that all incidentally involve a form of physical transcendence. , , and are a trio of items designed for
- This item was an older iteration of Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths. . Unlike the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.