The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tiamat is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient without its active.
- Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Crescent is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the auto-attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's auto attack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- This item shares the Crescent effect with .
- This item's active cannot be used by ranged champions.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Crescent while classified as melee. This includes , who is considered a ranged champion while is active, when using , while in , while in .
- Crescent's damage procs passive effect.
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V18.104.22.168 April Fools' Day patch was renamed to Tamat, the name of a Rioter.
- Tiamat is also the name of the five headed dragon goddess in the Dungeons And Dragons RPG.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.