- is 94% gold efficient without its passive and active.
- Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the auto-attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's auto attack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- This item's passive and active cannot be used by ranged champions.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This includes , who is considered a ranged champion while is active, when using , while in , while in , and while her ultimate is activated.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave from Tiamat does not trigger on-hit effects or life steal.
- Cleave's and Crescent's damage procs passive effect, which is not an on-hit.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- This affects abilities such as (Dragon form).
- There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or (Human Form).
procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- Using with will give you extra gold for every single minion killed with passive effect.
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V22.214.171.124 April Fools day patch was renamed to Tamat, the name of a Rioter.
- Tiamat is also the name of the five headed dragon goddess in the Dungeons And Dragons RPG.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battlefury : both requires 2 attack damage items and 2 regeneration items to build (althrough Battlefury have mana regeneration rather than a second health regeneration) and both gives area of effect damage on autoattack for melee only.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.