Tiamat is an epic item in League of Legends.
- 72.92% gold efficient. base stats are
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V126.96.36.199 April Fools' Day patch, Tiamat's name was jokingly given the following update to reference Tamat, the name of a Rioter.
- Tiamat has been renamed to Tamat.
- Now purchaseable on ranged champions.
- Updated icon.
- Recipe: + 325 = 1200.
- Stats: 25 attack damage.
- Unique Passive - Cleave: Basic attacks deal 60% − 12% (based on distance) AD physical damage to other nearby enemies.
- Limited to 1 Hydra item.
- Builds Into: , .
- Recipe: + + + 475 = 1325.
- Stats: 25 attack damage, 50% base health regeneration.
- Unique Passive - Cleave: Basic attacks deal (20% to 60% AD) physical damage to units around your target – (20% AD near the edge).
- Unique Active - Crescent: Deals (60% to 100% AD) physical damage to units around you – (60% AD near the edge) (10 second cooldown).
- Builds Into: , .
- Crescent center point is now at the champion's basic attack range (up to 200 units), instead of 125 units in front of the champion.
- V10.4 - February 21st Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where and could use its active effect from range.
- Total cost increased to 1325 from 1200.
- Combine cost increased to 475 from 350.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it counted towards procs for or .
- Attack damage increased to 25 from 20.
- New Recipe: + + + 350 = 1200.
- Old Recipe: + + 175 = 1200.
- Attack damage reduced to 20 from 30.
- Unique Passive – Cleave added:
- Basic attacks deal 20% to 60% of your AD physical damage to units around your target.
- Combine cost reduced to 175 from 225.
- Total cost reduced to 1200 from 1250.
- new recipe: + + 225 = 1250.
- Attack damage reduced to 30 from 40.
- Health regeneration reduced to 50% from 100%.
- Unique Passive – Cleave removed.
- Added to item recipe for .
- Scales linearly with distance from scales in three damage 'stages'.
- Health regen changed to 100% health regen
- Combine cost increased to 305 from 265 (Total cost remains the same due to price being reduced).
- Combine cost decreased to 265 from 665.
- Item cost decreased to 1900 from 2300.
- Attack damage decreased to 40 from 50.
- V188.8.131.52 Reworked
- New recipe:
+ + +
- Item cost increased to 2300 from 2070.
- Combine cost increased to 665 from 250.
- No longer grants mana regen.
- NEW Unique Passive – Cleave (Melee Only): Your attacks deal up to 60% of your attack damage to units around your target, decaying down to 20% near the edge.
- NEW Unique Active – Crescent (Melee Only): Deals up to 100% of your attack damage to units around you, decaying down to 60% near the edge - 10 second cooldown.
- Used in new item recipe:
- Attack damage increased to 50 from 42.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 4.
- Shop tooltip is now more descriptive, matching the inventory tooltip.
- Combine cost reduced to 250 from 450.
- Splash damage is now physical instead of magic.
- Combine cost reduced to 450 from 500.
- Area of effect increased to 185 from 175.
- Recipe changed: Now requires
and instead of and .
- Health regeneration per 5 reduced to 15 from 22.
- Mana regeneration per 5 reduced to 4 from 7.
- Total cost decreased to 2320 from 2755.
- Damage increased to 42 from 40.
- May 15, 2009 Patch
- Damage reduced to 40 from 45.
- Health regeneration per 5 reduced to 22 from 25.
- Mana regeneration per 5 reduced to 7 from 8.
- May 9, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost increased to 500 from 400.
- Damage decreased to 45 from 50.
- May 1, 2009 Patch
- Recipe cost increased to 400 from 200.