The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tiamat is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient without its active.
- The damage dealt by Tiamat is classified as default damage.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the basic attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's basic attack animation to display the effect. The cast time scales with attack speed.
- The active will cast from wherever the user is at the end of the cast time.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use the active while classified as melee. This includes , who is considered a ranged champion conditionally with and , when using , while in , and while in .
- Tiamat's crescent proc does not benefit from life steal (unlike ).
- melee attacks while behaving as ranged attacks. , and are the only abilities that can apply on-hit effects as
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V188.8.131.52 April Fools' Day patch, was renamed to Tamat, the name of a Rioter.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.