- Lanterns will replace pulled units, so they cannot change positions on the Bench or be sold during combat.
- PENDING FOR TEST Selling excess units will not affect existing units.
- Thresh appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the origin in his kit.
- His ability is based on his League of Legends ability and was renamed to Temporal Passage to better suit his origin.
- With his unique ability, Thresh is the only unit that can affect units not on the Battlefield, namely the Bench.
- Thresh is also the only unit which can prevent unit purchases during combat
Outside of building him as s support unit with Locket, Redemption and Zeke's Herald.
- On Purchase
- "Poor lost souls."
- On Rank Up
- "Come out and play."
- End of Round
- "Nobody escapes."
- Thresh appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the element in his kit.
- His ability is based on his League of Legends ability and was renamed to Deep Sea Lantern to better suit his element.
- The cast location will be calculated from the time he cast, so it can still be missed if during casting, his target moves away too fast.
- The shield will have no effect if he dies during casting PENDING FOR TEST or when the target is dead (neighboring units have no shield).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.