- Souls grants a small amount of sight around itself.
- The probability for souls dropping from small minions and monster on Summoner's Rift starts at 33% but adjusts dynamically to match the expected quota of souls dropped (lowers if above, rises if below, remains if even). Souls collected are not considered when adjusting the probability.
- The maximum amount of souls Thresh can collect is 999,999, granting him 749,999 bonus ability power and 749,999 bonus armor (99.99% damage reduction, reduced to 99.98% when hit by ).
- drop a soul each (sometimes the icy ghosts from active will drop one each after reaching their targets).
- Death Sentence is a two part ability. The first when Thresh casts the spell, the second when he releases the hook. Deathly Leap can be reactivated for a potential third application. Each count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Thresh will not face in the target direction during Death Sentence's cast animation (only after the projectile starts traveling).
- While grounded or rooted Death Sentence cannot be recast.
- Death Sentence will not stun enemies that are unstoppable.
- Death Sentence's stun duration is reduced by tenacity but the tether will always persist for the full duration, unless the target uses a cleansing effect.
- Death Sentence's effects will persist even if Thresh dies before the duration ends.
- If the target is crowd control immune or unstoppable, Thresh will not tug at his chain even if the immunity wears off before Death Sentence ends.
- Allies can pick up the lantern through thin walls if its grab radius allows it.
- Thresh cannot grab the lantern but can shield himself if he is near it.
- The lantern is considered a unit and can be targeted by an allied
, , , and .
- It is untargetable to enemies.
- The lantern's duration and maximum leash range are each displayed as a circle on the ground.
- Dark Passage is special cased to trigger .
- Since the ally needs to select the lantern, it would be best if it is thrown somewhere where other units cannot obstruct it. On the other side, enemies may create targetable units on top of the lantern to impede allies from grabbing it (i.e ).
- Applies area damage on the ability and deals proc damage on the enhanced basic attack.
- Flay's passive's buff icon changes colors depending on charge level:
- 0 - 25%
- 25 - 50%
- 50 - 75%
- 75 - 100%
- At 100%, Thresh's scythe will glow green and a sound effect will play.
- Wind's Fury will apply Flay's passive to each enemy hit, with the secondary targets taking minimum damage (charge resets upon hitting the primary target).
- The enhanced attack applies other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal (the bonus damage cannot) but does not affect structures or wards (hitting them does not consume the bonus damage or reset the charge).
- Flay's passive can be dodged (the enhanced attack is not consumed and the charge is not reset).
- The Box is always cast from the original casting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.