Thornmail is a finished item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient without its passives.
- Damage is reflected when hit by a basic attack, regardless of whether the attack deals damage. If the attacker is blinded, or the wearer is protected by a shield or invulnerability, damage will still be reflected.
- It will also apply simultaneously to repeated or subsequent basic attacks (e.g, , , , ).
- By itself, 33 magic damage on being hit. reflects at least
- Healing effects triggering on a basic attack ( life steal, , , etc.) will first be reduced by Grievous Wounds.
- This means that the Grievous Wounds, applied by Thornmail, will be effective with the basic attack that triggers the effect.
- on-hit healing to survive fights (such as life steal). is a particularly effective defensive option when facing down opponents whose damage is dealt primarily through basic attacks, or against opponents that utilize
- Unlike spell effects. and , Thornmail's magic damage does not trigger
- tutorial. is the only purchasable item in the basic
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.