It is however hard capped to not reduce the duration lower than 0.5 seconds. The final duration is calculated at the time of application.
- (gained from )
- grants him 30% tenacity while toggled on.
- grants him 60% tenacity for the first 0.75 seconds.
- disables (excluding Suppression and Airborne) and summoner spells debuffs affecting your champion, as well as granting 65% Tenacity for 3 seconds. (Self range) (210 second cooldown) : Removes all
These are the combinations that stack additively:
- ; and
- / / with
- Brittle and / with
All the other combinations stack multiplicatively.
Tenacity can be reduced to negative values, causing crowd control to last longer.
- Until patch V18.104.22.168, Tenacity was an unnamed effect unique to . That patch promoted the effect to a champion statistic and added three new items: (later removed), (later removed) and . Tenacity from multiple sources did not stack, similar to Enhanced Movement. In Season Three there was an item overhaul, named item effects were introduced, and Tenacity was reverted to an item effect. In V3.01, all sources of crowd control reduction were changed to say "Tenacity" and Tenacity was reintroduced as a champion statistic.
- Until Season Three, Tenacity's in-game icon was the same as the icon used for V3.01, it shared the same icon as the Tenacious mastery. As of V3.01, it no longer has an icon in the buff bar. and passive. Between the introduction of season 3 changes and
Last updated: March 7, 2018, patch V8.4
- The biggest amount of Tenacity you can obtain is 99.08125% with
- + (+75% tenacity)
- + + (+70% tenacity)
- + (+65% tenacity)
- (+65% tenacity)
- 1 - ((1 - ( + )) × (1 - ( + + )) × (1 - ( + )) × (1 - ) =
- 1 - ( × × × ) = 99.081%
- With this amount of tenacity,
( ) would only last 0.046 seconds. The minimum crowd control duration prevents this.
- In comparison, Brittled. would last 6.5 seconds if the target is
- Note that this amount of tenacity can only be achieved briefly with wearing off almost immediately.
- With the Ultra Rapid Fire buff enabled, the maximum tenacity achievable is 99.311%.
- 1 - ( × × × × ) = 99.311%