Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- A unique map in Ionian thematic with a single lane splitting into 2 in the middle, and the top of the map is a jungle with jungle camps and buffs.
- Two junglers can work together in each team to secure jungle camps. Jungle experience and gold is tuned to compensate. Also an untargetable turret is in the enemy jungle.
- Events for both teams such as King of the Hill, Push the Cart and Prize Fight.
- A champion taking down multiple enemy champions without dying will become On Fire!, gaining a lot of stats, but also becoming more vulnerable to damage. Killing an On Fire! champion grants a large gold bounty.
- Games can be surrendered after the 8 minute mark.
- casting time is reduced to 4.5 seconds from 8.
- Starting at level one, while in the fountain gains .
- The respawn timer reaches its maximum duration at 18 minutes.
- Spirit Blossom Kami Featherknight and Spirit Blossom Yokai Melisma are the maps shopkeepers.
- The Nexus Blitz map was released with several lore related loading screen tips:
- Legends say the Canghapi tribe were amphibious vastaya who worshiped the coming together of earth and water.
- Frogs are a venerated symbol in Ionia. And we've found stone ones rarely jump off cliffs, so that's nice.
- Lilies symbolized peace and balance to the followers of the temple, while lotuses were associated with enlightenment.
- Inscribed on a Canghapi shrine is the saying, "Floating blooms do not struggle once they have emerged."
- The Canghapi rite of passage is said to have involved a trek from the marshes of childhood up the mountain to the temple during he rainy season.
- Some legends claim the Canghapi left their homeland because they did not trust that the Spirit of Ionia would always be able to provide balance.
- The beast that live within the temple grounds seem to be the only guardians and caretakers that remain...
- Written on a Canghapi shrine is the saying, "Rising blooms are rooted in the deep yet look to the sky."
- posters can be found on each base.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.