The Temple of Koeshin is located in Northwestern Navori. It is the main headquarters of the Kinkou Order during the time of Master . The White Cliffs Inn, located closely to the Temple. is the place where and first met after decades in order to find .
The Kinkou are the self-appointed keepers of Ionia's sacred balance. Their acolytes walk both Runeterra and the spirit realm, mediating conflicts between them and, when necessary, intervening by force. During the war with Noxus, the Kinkou Order was ousted from its ancient temple by the followers of Zed, himself a former acolyte.
Champions of Koeshin
Other Related Champions
- visited the White Cliffs Inn. area in order to keep track of whereabouts.
- , along with , visited the White Cliffs Inn. along with his Master Zed.
- visited the White Cliffs Inn. to contact due to the return of .
- Kinkou Monastery on the Universe map is placed at the northwestern part of the Navori region of Ionia. This location corresponds with the location of the Temple of Koeshin which was first mentioned in the Zed Comics. Currently it is unconfirmed if the Temple of Koeshin is the "Kinkou Monastery", but due to the larger Kinkou lore update done through the Zed comics, the Universe map might be altered in response to this.
- It is currently unconfirmed if the Temple of Koeshin is the main headquarters of the Kinkou, since the Temple of Xuanain functioned as the main base of operations after the death of Master Kusho, which was during the Noxian invasion of Ionia.