This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Razor Shuriken has been special cased to apply a stack of and for each Shuriken hit.
- Spell shield only blocks the damage from one Razor Shuriken even if two hit at the same time.
- Shurikens blocked by spell shield still count as being hit for the reduced pass-through damage.
- If Zed buffers an attack command during Razor Shuriken's cast time the attack will perform slower than if Zed had attacked after the cast time.
- The same does not happen if Zed recasts during Razor Shuriken's cast time.
| ||Razor Shuriken||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||900||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.25||cast time|
| ||75 / 70 / 65 / 60 / 55||cost|
| ||Razor Shuriken.png||icon|
| ||Zed and his shadow both throw their spinning blades forward, dealing damage to any targets they pass through.||blurb|
| ||Active: Zed and his Shadows throw their spinning blades toward the target location. Each blade deals physical damage to all enemies struck, reduced to 60% against units beyond the first.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Area of effect||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||Special||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Razor Shuriken has been special cased to apply a stack of for each Shuriken hit.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.