This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- The energy refund is not granted if the mimicked ability is blocked by a spell shield.
- While grounded or rooted Zed can cast Living Shadow but may not swap places with it.
- The Shadow grants sight of its surroundings and is untargetable.
- If Zed casts Living Shadow while a non Shadow is already present, the previous Shadow will instantly disappear.
- Shadows will immediately vanish when Zed dies, unless he enters resurrection.
- Zed always has an arrow next to him pointing in the direction of his Shadows. It has three different colors, each one symbolizes important information about the specific Shadow. They are only visible to Zed.
| ||Living Shadow||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||650||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||40 / 35 / 30 / 25 / 20||cost|
| ||Living Shadow.png||icon|
| ||Zed's shadow dashes forward, remaining in place for 5 seconds, and mimicking his spell casts. Zed can reactivate to swap places with the shadow.||blurb|
| ||Active: Zed's Shadow dashes in the target direction, remaining in place for 5 seconds and being able to mimic and while in range of each other. Living Shadow can be recast at no delay.||description|
| ||Zed restores energy whenever a Shadow lands a mimicked ability on the same target he does. This may only happen once per cast ability.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Living Shadow 2.png||icon3|
| ||Recast: While in range of each other, Zed and his Shadow blink to their respective locations, swapping places.||description3|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.