This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Cell Division's chunks spawn in two versions:
- Contestable: They will fall to the ground between Zac and the nearest visible enemy champion within 1000 range of him (dropping slightly in Zac's favor). Cannot be interacted with for the first 0.25 seconds (except during ).
- Uncontestable: They will fall to the ground near Zac and can be picked up immediately (version used by default).
- and will take precedence over Cell Division.
- increases the healing of both chunks and bloblets.
is able to individually teleport Zac or his bloblets during Cell Division.
- If Zac is transported to a new location before the bloblets landed, they will travel to form at his new position, adjusting their speed accordingly. If Cell Division's duration permits during this time, Zac will be revived even if the bloblets fail to recombine.
- Cell Division's bloblets can be targeted by
, , and .
- Other bloblets are not interrupted by the conditions above and will continue to recombine instinctively.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown set to 60 seconds.
| ||Cell Division||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Each time Zac hits an enemy with an ability, he sheds a chunk of himself that can be reabsorbed to restore Health. Upon taking fatal damage, Zac splits into 4 bloblets that attempt to recombine. If any bloblets remain, he will revive with an amount of Health depending on the Health of the surviving bloblets. Each bloblet has a percentage of Zac's maximum Health, Armor and Magic Resistance. This ability has a 5 minute cooldown.||blurb|
| ||Innate - The Secret Weapon: Zac's size scales with his current health, getting larger when it exceeds his base health and getting smaller the higher his missing health.||description|
| ||Cell Division.png||icon2|
| ||Innate: Every time Zac damages at least one enemy with an ability, he sheds, depending on the ability, of himself to a nearby location, landing towards visible nearby enemy champions and lasting for 6 seconds.||description2|
| ||Both Zac and his enemies can interact with these chunks by being within 50 units of them: Zac can move over them to consume them, restoring of his maximum health; enemies can move over them to destroy them.||description3|
| ||Cell Division 2.png||icon4|
| ||Periodically, upon taking fatal damage, Zac temporarily becomes untargetable and dispels all debuffs. He creates 4 uncontrollable and targetable bloblets which hold 25% of his current health each and move to his final location over seconds. If any of these bloblets remain alive until the end of the duration, Zac recombines and returns at maximum health.||description4|
| ||Upon splitting, the bloblets stop upon colliding with terrain.||description5|
| ||Passive||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Cell Division's chunks spawn in two versions:
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.