This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The ability name for the recast is Change of Plan.
- You and Me! does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- untargetable. cannot gain a stack for while Yuumi is
- Yuumi will automatically detach in specific circumstances:
- When her Anchor starts a channel.
- After the Anchor completes a channel.
- Entering resurrection.
- Her Anchor is sent to the .
- She is pulled by .
- The dash has a maximum following range. If her target is too far away before the attachment, the dash is interrupted and You and Me! goes on cooldown.
- If Yuumi is hit by a delayed area of effect ability (e.g. , , ) or is emitting an aura effect (e.g. , ) and she attaches to an ally, the effect occurs from the Anchor's position instead.
- Delayed single-targeted abilities do not transfer to the Anchor (e.g. , ).
- Her monster aggression transfers to the Anchor.
- Enemies gain an assist on Yuumi if they damaged the Anchor.
- Yuumi gains assists on champion takedowns from her Anchor.
- Yuumi will also become stealthed if her Anchor does, and can cast her own abilities without breaking the stealth.
- Yuumi can channel the while attached.
- If Yuumi is on the blue team, she will remain attached on the southwest side; if Yuumi is on the red team, she will remain on the northeast. While channeling , she will be behind her Anchor.
- Yuumi can dash to targetable zombie state allies (currently only ), but she cannot stay attached for long.
- Yuumi doesn't detach instantly when her Anchor dies. There's a small grace period in which she can recast You and Me! to attach to another champion without the channel.
- The player's screen will briefly flash red if Yuumi is affected by a immobilizing or grounding effect, or if she forcibly detaches from her Anchor.
- The Anchor's health bar will have a different frame to indicate the attached status:
- This following table refers for interactions while Yuumi is attached:
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
| ||You and Me!||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||700||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Passive: Yuumi and her Anchor gain bonus attack damage or ability power (Adaptive) equal to a percentage of the other's highest stat. Additionally, Yuumi starts with a point in You and Me! and instead has 6 ranks.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||You and Me!.png||icon2|
| ||Active: Yuumi dashes to an allied champion and attaches to them. While Attached, Yuumi is untargetable except from turrets and follows her Anchor's movement, losing the ability to basic attack but retaining the ability to cast (except movement spells).||description2|
| ||Change of Plan.png||icon3|
| ||Active - Change of Plan: Yuumi can switch her Anchor at no cooldown, and will detach automatically if her Anchor dies. If re-activated without a valid target, Yuumi will detach from her Anchor and dash up to 250 units in the target direction, triggering the cooldown. The cooldown starts ticking down when you attach to the first ally.||description3|
| ||Unit / Non-Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Allied Champion||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * The cooldown begins upon the first cast.
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||Yuumi - W||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.