This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The minimum range of the ability is 275 units, based on the minimum movement speed that a champion can have (110) while still being able to move. The "base" range of this ability is 837.5 because of his 335 base movement speed.
- Considering movement speed soft caps, with below 20% health. , this range increases to 1112 / 1145.5 / 1179 / 1203.125 / 1224.0625, further increased to 1360.15625 / 1412.5 / 1464.84375 / 1517.1875 / 1569.53125 against enemy champions
- The 9 hits are done in cycles of 3 hits every 0.5 seconds, each divided in two instances. The first instance deals 2 hits and triggers the on-hit and on-attack effects once, while the second instance deals the remaining last hit.
- If Warwick does not collide with a champion, he will slide a
past the maximum range during which he is no longer crowd control immune and unable to declare basic attacks or cast movement abilities, including , but being able to cast and , with the former also interrupting the slide.
- Warwick is able to cast at any time during the dash.
- The healing is increased by life steal.
- The dash will be interrupted instantly if an enemy blinks in close proximity of Warwick.
- Cleansing the suppression does not interrupt the channel and Warwick will continue to strike.
- Infinite Duress is special cased to have its channel interrupted by cleanse.
- If the target is crowd control immune or protected by spell shield, Warwick will not start the channel.
- Infinite Duress covers Warwick's hitbox, meaning he will collide with enemy champions that are particularly close to him.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Interrupted by|| |
| ||Infinite Duress||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.1||cast time|
| ||110 / 100 / 90 / 80 / 70||cooldown|
| ||Infinite Duress.png||icon|
| ||Warwick leaps in a direction (scaling with his bonus movement speed), suppressing the first champion he collides with for 1.5 seconds.||blurb|
| ||Active: Warwick prepares a jump then dashes to the target direction, during which he is immune to crowd control effects.||description|
| ||If Warwick collides with an enemy champion he knocks them down and channels for 1.5 seconds, during which he suppresses and strikes them 9 times, dealing magic damage with each hit, and applying on-hit and on-attack effects 3 times.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Warwick is healed for 100% of all he deals to his target during Infinite Duress.||description3|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||True||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||True||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Cleansing the suppression does not interrupt the channel and Warwick will continue to strike.
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||Warwick - R||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|