This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Thundering Smash's empowered attack scales with attack speed.
- Unlike most spells that empower a basic attack, Thundering Smash does not have an increased attack range.
- Thundering Smash deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Thundering Smash will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Thundering Smash can dash over walls provided Volibear is in attack range of his target on the other side.
- Thundering Smash's attack triggers against structures and wards, consuming the effect but dealing its bonus damage, if applicable.
- The windup for the attack completes even if the target becomes untargetable but the stun and damage do not apply.
- Thundering Smash's reset does not trigger from drowsy and is only granted after falling asleep.
- The player's screen will flash red briefly and cue a sound effect when Volibear becomes immobilized while Thunder Smash is active.
| ||Thundering Smash||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||Thundering Smash.png||icon|
| ||Active: Volibear drops on all fours, becoming ghosted and gaining bonus movement speed for 4 seconds, doubled when moving towards visible enemy champions.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||While active, Volibear's next basic attack within the duration bonus physical damage, and stuns the target for 1 second., deals||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||If Volibear becomes immobilized while Thundering Smash is active, the effect ends prematurely and the cooldown is reset.||description3|
| ||Thundering Smash resets Volibear's basic attack timer, benefits from life steal and is affected by critical strike modifiers.||description4|
| ||none||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self, Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Unlike most spells that empower a basic attack, Thundering Smash does not have an increased attack range.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|