This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Death Sentence is a two part ability. The first when Thresh casts the spell, the second when he releases the hook. Deathly Leap can be reactivated for a potential third application. Each count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Thresh will not face in the target direction during Death Sentence's cast animation (only after the projectile starts traveling).
- While grounded or rooted Death Sentence cannot be recast.
- Death Sentence will not stun enemies that are unstoppable.
- Death Sentence's stun duration is reduced by tenacity but the tether will always persist for the full duration, unless the target uses a cleansing effect.
- Death Sentence's effects will persist even if Thresh dies before the duration ends.
- If the target is crowd control immune or unstoppable, Thresh will not tug at his chain even if the immunity wears off before Death Sentence ends.
| ||Death Sentence||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||1100||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.5||cast time|
| ||20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12||cooldown|
| ||Death Sentence.png||icon|
| ||Thresh binds an enemy in chains and pulls them toward him. Activating this ability a second time pulls Thresh to the enemy.||blurb|
| ||Active: Thresh throws out his scythe in the target direction, becoming unable to move or attack while it is in flight.||description|
| ||The scythe stops with the first enemy it hits, dealing magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds, revealing them, and also forming a tether between Thresh and them for the duration. Hitting an enemy reduces Death Sentence's cooldown by 3 seconds.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||While the tether persists, Thresh is unable to declare basic attacks and periodically tugs at his scythe's chain, pulling the target a short distance towards himself. After 0.5 seconds of hitting an enemy or instantly after hitting a minion or monster, Thresh can reactivate the ability to cast Deathly Leap.||description3|
| ||Deathly Leap.png||icon4|
| ||Recast: Thresh dashes to the tethered enemy, becoming able to attack again earlier.||description4|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies / Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *Death Sentence is a two part ability. The first when Thresh casts the spell, the second when he releases the hook. Deathly Leap can be reactivated for a potential third application. Each count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|