This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Ravenous Flock's pull requires the target to be immobilized by an .
- Self-applied or allied-applied immobilizes do not allow Ravenous Flock to cast against the champion. Those applied by the neutral team (e.g. initial knock back) can be targeted.
- Ravenous Flock can be used against cc-immune targets that are affected by an ongoing immobilization. This will apply the damage, but the target will be prevented from being pulled.
- The crows carrying the souls will only be seen by the enemies if they have vision of Swain.
- The pull will interrupt channels at the very beginning, but does not keep the target stunned for the rest of the movement.
- Channels can be started successfully during the pull, provided the previous crowd control does not prevent them still.
| ||Ravenous Flock||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||1125||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Ravenous Flock.png||icon|
| ||Swain's ravens collect Soul Fragments that heal him. Swain can right-click an immobilized enemy champions to pull them closer to him, dealing damage and ripping out a Soul Fragment.||blurb|
| ||Innate - Ravenous: Swain can periodically target a nearby immobilized enemy champion to rip out a Soul Fragment from them, dealing them (+ 30% AP) magic damage and pulling them 290-units towards him over a 0.25-second cast time. If the target would be brought past Swain, they are instead knocked back the excess distance.||description|
| ||Enemy champions also leave behind a Soul Fragment for 16 seconds upon their death, which can be harvested after 1 second if Swain is near them.||description2|
| ||Innate - Flock: Swain's ravens bring nearby Soul Fragments to him, healing him for . Each of his maximum healthSoul Fragment collected permanently increases his maximum health by 5.||description3|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self, Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Single target||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Ravenous Flock's pull requires the target to be immobilized by an .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Swain - Passive||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.