This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- The recast does not.
- When Sion casts Unstoppable Onslaught a global warning can be heard.
- After reaching maximum damage and stun duration (at 3 seconds) Sion will transition from using his haste animation to his unique charging one.
- Reaching the threshold on changes his particle effects instead, most notably the 'Boosters' behind the vehicle.
- The turning angle is not based on time and can easily be seen in practice when a Sion charges in-place due to bugs.
- movement speed during the charge and that can place him above the normal MS value. However, without further multipliers, surpassing the 950 movement speed cap will require to have over 2150 ability power. is the only known effect that can affect Sion's
- Sion does not always crash with terrain immediately upon touching it, enabling the player to turn beyond his maximum turning angle.
- Casting the ability at point blank of a terrain will most often automatically change the charge's direction.
- This is not usually possible with player-generated terrain.
- Sion loses the crowd control immunity after finishing the leap.
- Unstoppable Onslaught cannot charge through but can leap over player-created terrain (i.e ).
- PENDING FOR TEST The distance between Sion's center and the center of the ground slam scales slightly with movement speed. This is suspected because running into a wall within half a second of charge time after starting at multiple thousands of movement speed shows a considerable difference, however this could also be due to a bug.
- PENDING FOR TEST The leap appears to always have the same speed regardless of Sion's, at roughly 750.
- Moving the cursor onto HUD elements (e.g mini map / champion portraits) does not jeopardize the cast and steering of Unstoppable Onslaught. The targeting will act as if the ground was targeted below the display element.
- Even though the cooldown of Unstoppable Onslaught starts at the end of the effect, gaining or losing cooldown reduction, or upgrading the ability during the effect, will not change the resuming cooldown.
- Unstoppable Onslaught will be interrupted by an allied .
- Removing the airborne before 0.5 seconds will not prevent the stun from being applied.
| ||Unstoppable Onslaught||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Unstoppable Onslaught.png||icon|
| ||Active: charges in a direction, becoming Cc-immune and ramping up speed over time. He can steer this charge slightly. When he collides with an enemy champion or terrain, or ends the charge otherwise, he slams the ground to deal physical damage in an area and knock up enemies directly hit. Damage and CC duration increase with the channel time.||blurb|
| ||Active: Sion charges forward in the direction of the cursor for up to 8 seconds, during which he is immune to crowd control, ghosted, and is able to steer at a slow turn rate while automatically navigating his movement.||description|
| ||Unstoppable Onslaught 2.png||icon2|
| ||Upon reaching the end of the duration, Sion leaps forward -units, landing after 0.55 seconds and slamming the ground him. with an enemy champion or will stop Unstoppable Onslaught prematurely. Running into terrain will also stun Sion for 0.5 seconds.||description2|
| ||Both the physical damage to all enemies and turrets struck, with the base damage increasing by , the bonus AD ratio increasing by , and slowing them for 3 seconds.deal||description3|
| || ||leveling3|
| ||When colliding with at least one enemy champion, Sion will additionally pull all enemies him over 0.5 seconds, after which they're stunned for seconds, increased to if hit by the leap.||description4|
| ||Recast: Sion stops charging, leaping and slamming the ground around him as if Unstoppable Onslaught has reached the end of its duration.||description5|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self, Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Area of effect||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"Chaaaaaaaarge!"||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|