This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
- If Sett dies during The Show Stopper, the ability is interrupted and the target detaches and the suppression ends immediately.
- However, if he enters resurrection, the dash is not stopped and he will continue performing the ability while the target is still attached and suppressed. This only occurs while the target is attached. If the resurrection occurs before the attach, The Show Stopper is interrupted instantly and the suppression ends after a very brief delay.
- Spell shields, untargetability, crowd control immunity, unstoppability, the target's death, as well as cleansing the suppression prevent Sett from carrying his target but will not interrupt The Show Stopper.
- Forced action will prevent The Show Stopper from dealing damage.
- The target cannot be knocked down during The Show Stopper.
- The Show Stopper uses a cosmetic critical strike to all enemies damaged in the epicenter.
| ||The Show Stopper||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| ||The Show Stopper|| Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||400||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||600||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||120 / 110 / 100 / 90 / 80||cooldown|
| ||The Show Stopper.png||icon|
| ||Active: Sett suppresses the target enemy champion and dashes unstoppably a toward and past them, attaching the target to him when he reaches them and carrying them for 1.5 seconds before slamming them into the ground.||description|
| ||Enemies within the impact area take physical damage, reduced by up to 40% at the edge, and are slowed by 99% for 1 second.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||The dash will prematurely end upon reaching a wall that cannot be dashed through.||description3|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.