This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Realm Warp will try to predict whether an ally is trying to run out of it or not and will not teleport allies that are very near the edge and move click outside of it.
- Blinked units retain the same relative positions to one another upon arrival.
- Ryze will not teleport if he exits the area, but the teleport will still occur for other allies so long as he isn't interrupted.
- Allies will teleport regardless of being affected by crowd control or not.
- Allied stasis effects will not interrupt Realm Warp's channel - excluding and - like the passive of or an allied .
- A hostile will interrupt the channel.
- Realm Warp's interaction with (primarily channeled) abilities seems to be case-by-case:
- The following will prevent the caster from being teleported: , , , , , and .
- The following do not prevent the caster from being teleported and are not interrupted: , , , , and .
- These lists are not complete.
- Realm Warp will teleport allied units in the zombie state.
- If no champions but one or more minions are teleported, Realm Warp will not teleport the minion closest to its center, and furthermore .
- If a champion is present, the innermost minion is teleported on top the outermost champion's new position, and the remaining minions are teleported to their proper intended positions.
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
| ||Realm Warp||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||/||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||475||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||210 / 195 / 180 / 165 / 150||cooldown|
| ||Realm Warp.png||icon|
| ||Ryze creates a portal to a nearby location. After a few seconds, allies standing near the portal are teleported to the target location.||blurb|
| ||Passive: Increases damage against targets marked with .||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Active: Ryze opens a portal on the ground at his current location and begins channeling. If Ryze successfully channels for 2 seconds, all allied units within the portal blink to the target location and become untargetable for seconds. Realm Warp can affect untargetable units.||description2|
| ||Realm Warp casts at maximum range if cast beyond that.||description3|
| ||Ground||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Allies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Realm Warp will try to predict whether an ally is trying to run out of it or not and will not teleport allies that are very near the edge and move click outside of it.
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||Ryze - R||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.