This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Unseen Predator occurs regardless of whether or not Rengar's target has sight of him.
- Rengar will not leap to targets already in his basic attack range.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- Rengar will only leap to a target if his basic attack timer has been refreshed (if not so he will not automatically attempt to path towards his target, despite them being within leap range).
- Rengar can freely use any abilities, summoner spells, or item actives while leaping.
- and bonus ranges are lost after 0.25 seconds upon gaining Unseen Predator, and are re-gained after 0.25 seconds upon losing Unseen Predator.
- Bonetooth Necklace uses different icons corresponding to the number of stacks acquired:
- 1 Stack:
- 2 Stacks:
- 3 Stacks:
- 4 Stacks:
- 5 Stacks:
- 6th Stack: Head of Kha'Zix
| ||Unseen Predator||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Unseen Predator.png||icon|
| ||While in brush, Rengar leaps at his target with his basic attack. Rengar's abilities build Ferocity. Upon reaching full Ferocity, his next ability becomes empowered and grants him Movement Speed on cast, but he instantly loses all Ferocity if he leaves combat. Killing enemy champions awards trophies on Rengar's Bonetooth Necklace, permanently increasing his Attack Damage.||blurb|
| ||Innate: Rengar generates 1 Ferocity whenever he casts a basic ability. Reaching 4 Ferocity makes his next basic ability empowered, granting an additional cast along with bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds at the cost of all Ferocity. Reaching 4 Ferocity with or locks its empowered version from use for 0.1 seconds before and after casting it. All Ferocity is lost after being out of combat for 8 seconds.||description|
| || While in brush, Rengar's basic attacks become , having 725 range and causing him to leap to enemies beyond his normal melee range. This effect lingers for seconds upon exiting brush but is lost immediately if blinking out.|
Leaping with 0 Ferocity generates 1 Ferocity.
| ||Bonetooth Necklace.png||icon3|
| || Innate - Bonetooth Necklace: Takedowns within 1.5 seconds of being damaged by Rengar grant him a Trophy per unique enemy champion, up to 5. An additional one is made available through the event The Hunt is On!.|
Trophies grant as bonus ADbonus attack damage.
| ||Passive||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Unseen Predator occurs regardless of whether or not Rengar's target has sight of him.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"Spoils of the hunt!"||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.