This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Ragnarok removes the underlying stun from airborne effects, but not the forced displacement, which requires him to use a blink or dash ability to override it.
- Ragnarok does not bypass self or ally applied effects, unless otherwise stated. Some examples include stasis by .
, , and . He prevents an ally and enemy from putting him in
- The ability will remain for its full duration regardless.
- He cannot be knocked airborne by the regardless of ally or enemy.
- Ragnarok does not negate any debuffs other than crowd control from being applied unless absolutely necessary.
| ||Ragnarok||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||100 / 90 / 80||cooldown|
| ||Olaf temporarily becomes immune to disables.||blurb|
| ||Passive: Olaf gains bonus armor and bonus magic resistance while Ragnarok is inactive.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Active: Olaf cleanses himself of all crowd control. For the next 6 seconds, he becomes immune to crowd control and gains bonus attack damage. For the first second of Ragnarok, he also gains bonus movement speed when moving towards nearby visible enemy champions.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||None||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Ragnarok removes the underlying stun from airborne effects, but not the forced displacement, which requires him to use a blink or dash ability to override it.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.