This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and .
- Biggest Snowball Ever! is considered a movement channel, and so will be interrupted by ground and root.
- There are 3 stages where the turn rate increases from the original one:
- After turning for 1 second, the turn rate is increased to 175%.
- After turning for 3 seconds, the turn rate is increased to 250%.
- After turning for 6 seconds, the turn rate is increased to 325% where it caps.
- The time threshold to begin gaining bonus movement speed may be bugged, as Flat Bonus MS increases the time while % Bonus MS decreases the time.
- The formula appears to be (X ÷ 100) - Y, where:
- X = Total Flat MS after caps
- Y = 0.1 per 1% %MS
- The formula appears to be (X ÷ 100) - Y, where:
- The delay is not modified from its initially calculated value on-cast, even if additional movement speed is gained.
- Nunu and Willump's movement speed always increases in increments of ~14, regardless of which total value he will reach. This takes 6 increments to reach the Total MS + 85, but may take more to reach the Uncapped Flat + 85. Due to flat bonuses increasing the time threshold, it is possible for the ability's effects to end before reaching the total uncapped movement speed.
- If Nunu turns continuously he will create a (+ 300% AP) magic damage. The damage can be further increased by detonating the snowball, for a total of 360 / 450 / 540 / 630 / 720 (+450% AP) magic damage. unit circle, increased with bonus movement speed, striking the same point up to 3 times, for a maximum of 180 / 225 / 270 / 315 / 360
- snowball behind. will only teleport Nunu and Willump, leaving the
- Hovering the cursor on the HUD (e.g mini map / champion portraits) does not affect the cast and steering of Biggest Snowball Ever!.
- If the slow has a cripple effect within the same status effect, it will also be removed together with the slow upon activating Biggest Snowball Ever!; e.g. .
| ||Biggest Snowball Ever!||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70||cost|
| ||Biggest Snowball Ever!.png||icon|
| ||Active: Willump breaks free of active slowing effects, becomes ghosted, and conjures a snowball that he begins rolling in the direction of the cursor for up to 10 seconds, increasing in power over 5 seconds, while automatically navigating his movement. Its size radius also increases to units. He can steer with a that increases over time; changing direction resets the turn rate.||description|
| ||The duo is slowed by 50% for the first 1 second, but is slow-immune and keeps all movement speed buffs at time of cast for the duration of the charge. After , the duo gains every 0.25 seconds, up to the greater value between 「 Total MS + 」「 Total Uncapped Flat MS + 」 (click to toggle). The bonus movement speed from Biggest Snowball Ever! ignores the movement speed cap.||description2|
| ||The snowball explodes upon colliding with an enemy champion, large pet, medium-large monster or terrain, dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies, increased by , knocking them up for seconds and subsequently stunning them for seconds.||description3|
| || ||leveling3|
| ||The snowball rolls over minions and small monsters in its path dealing 33.3% of the damage as magic damage.||description4|
| || ||leveling4|
| ||Biggest Snowball Ever! 2.png||icon5|
| ||After 10 seconds, or if the duo is interrupted, they will let loose the snowball, sending it rolling forward for an additional units during which it will not grow any larger and will explode upon colliding with an enemy unit. Biggest Snowball Ever! can be recast after 0.5 seconds.||description5|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self, Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.