This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Nocturne can cast any of his abilities, summoner spells, or item actives during flight.
- will interrupt the dash while he is flying to his target.
- Paranoia cannot be recast while grounded or rooted.
- Nocturne will track targets that change locations (moving, dashing, blinking) but not those that cover great distances ( , ) in which case he will travel to their most previous location.
- There is a range limit in how far he can follow a moving target.
- Paranoia's nearsight will prevent an enemy or from using their ultimate abilities ( and ) on allies from afar.
- Enemy champions affected by Paranoia cannot cast globally.
- A spell indicator telegraphed to Nocturne and his allies will be placed on all enemy champions within range of Paranoia's recast while the ability is active. The following images display the indicator for the default skin:
| ||Paranoia||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||2500 / 3250 / 4000||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||Global||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their ally vision in the process. He can then launch himself at a nearby enemy champion.||blurb|
| ||Active: Nocturne inflicts unstable terror upon all enemy champions (including untargetable ones), nearsighting them for 6 seconds, and granting him the ability to recast Paranoia for the duration at no delay.||description|
| ||Recast: Nocturne dashes unstoppably to the target enemy champion, dealing physical damage to them on arrival.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||The nearsight persists through death.||description3|
| ||No Target (active) / Unit-targeted (recast)||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||true||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Nocturne can cast his abilities, summoner spells, and item actives during flight.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"Darkness... "||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.