This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- If the target dies, becomes untargetable, or Nautilus loses sight of them during the cast time, Depth Charge cancels but does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
- If the target becomes untargetable after the cast time, the shockwave stop charging and no compensation is made for the ability.
- If the target dies after the cast time, the shockwave will continue charging until they reach their corpse.
- Depth Charge will accelerate over time to ensure it cannot be outran (only extreme movement speed could potentially make it so).
- If the target blinks away at a great distance (e.g. ), the shockwave will stop its chase. There is a range cap.
| ||Depth Charge||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||825||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.5||cast time|
| ||120 / 100 / 80||cooldown|
| ||Depth Charge.png||icon|
| ||Nautilus fires a shockwave into the earth that chases an opponent. This shockwave rips up the earth above it, knocking enemies into the air. When it reaches the opponent, the shockwave erupts, knocking his target into the air and stunning them.||blurb|
| ||Active: Nautilus reveals himself before sending out a Depth Charge that chases the target enemy champion, dealing magic damage while knocking them up for 1 second and stunning them on arrival.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Depth Charge 2.png||icon2|
| ||All enemies hit along the way are dealt less damage, knocked up for 1 second, and are also stunned.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * If the target dies, becomes untargetable, or Nautilus loses sight of them during the cast time, Depth Charge cancels but does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.