This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The ability will cancel and go on cooldown after the cast time if:
- The ability will cancel but will not go on cooldown if:
- Spell shield will not block the initial slow.
- If the target's health is lower than the amount that should be stolen, they will be brought down to 1 health. Mordekaiser will still get the usual amount of maximum health.
- Unlike the other stats, Mordekaiser does not steal enemy total size; instead he gains 10% of his own size and reduces the enemy's size by 10% of theirs (all size modifiers stack additively).
- Mordekaiser grows in size over 0.25 seconds after successfully stealing his targets' stats, and shrinks over 0.25 seconds after the buff runs out again. The target shrinks over 0.25 seconds after their stats are stolen, but grows back to normal size instantly when the effect ends.
- The transition in and out of the Death Realm doesn't interrupt channels.
- The boundaries are not considered terrain ( ), but enemies that try to move out of the area will be displaced back inside.
- Multiple Death Realms (possible through a
Realm of Death or if multiple Mordekaisers are in the same match) spawned will exist in the same dimension, allowing champions to see and interact with champions bound to other circles. Champions are only affected by their boundaries and are not able to see the others.
- can carry a target outside of their circle, but they will be displaced back inside once .
- An active on a target outside the perimeter will cause to continue her charge until her circle ends. She can knockback and damage secondary targets multiple times.
- Realm of Death will not be dispelled if either of the two affected champions enter resurrection after taking lethal damage. It is dispelled if the target enters a zombie state.
- Realm of Death can be dispelled (excluding death and duration) if:
- The target uses a cleansing effect.
- Mordekaiser or the target cast another Realm of Death. The affected champions will remain stuck for the duration of the new circle.
- Tether effects will break upon entering the dimension, unless it is between the two champions entering the dimension.
- Structures exist in all realms at the same time. Turrets will target normally as if all units were in the same realm.
- The allied health, resource, and ultimate indicators (champion portraits located on the screen) will not update between realms as the players have no vision of them.
- Realm of Death's interactions with other elements/abilities:
- Brushes will maintain their presence between realms.
- Switching realms detaches all attached champions on either of the two champions entering the realm.
- area of effect are exceptions and may still take effect between dimensions. , catching a , , , , , , , , and gaining
- Effects such as , , and will only deal damage to enemies of the dimension they're in at time of cast. Ending the channel or cast time while inside another dimension will not do damage to nearby enemies.
- may be re-cast inside the Death Realm even if its target is outside it, but will stop dashing upon colliding with the boundary.
- fear is cast in the realm Urgot is in. may not be re-cast while his victim is not in the same realm as him, but an already chained foe will still continue to be reeled in and executed. The
- slow, making it vulnerable to the Death Realm. dispels from Realm of Death's
- will instantly return back to Orianna if she's sent to another dimension.
- and are disabled while in the Realm of Death.
- Controllable pets and decoys can still be commanded between realms.
- Jungle plants ( , , ) will not take presence between realms.
- PENDING FOR TEST:
- the target affected by Death Realm before it ends.
- nearsight to enemy champions in the same dimension as him.
- The player's screen will still change in color however.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Interrupted by|| |
- While in lane, Realm of Death is best used while the target is between you and your turret. This is so the target doesn't have much space to go towards their turret, since the area of the Death Realm is created in front of Mordekaiser, leaving little space to move behind him.
| ||Realm of Death||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||650||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||140 / 130 / 120 / 110 / 100||cooldown|
| ||Realm of Death.png||icon|
| ||Active: Mordekaiser slows the targeted enemy champion by 75% for 0.5 seconds. If the target is still in range and targetable by the end of the duration they're banished together with Mordekaiser to the Death Realm for 7 seconds.||description|
| ||Units between realms see each other as spirits, considering each other dead and negating any interactions between the two. Only the target and Mordekaiser will enter the realm; other champions cannot follow them. Everything that occurs inside the Death Realm is hidden, and all non-champion pets still inside are destroyed at the end.||description2|
| ||For the same duration, Mordekaiser also reduces the target's current attack damage, ability power, total attack speed, maximum health, armor, magic resist, and size by 10%, in addition to gaining them for himself. If Mordekaiser kills his target while inside, he keeps their partial stats until they respawn.||description3|
| ||If one of the two affected champions leave the Death Realm, because of having died or having it dispelled, the other will do so as well, but the stats will remain stolen for the full duration.||description4|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"Welcome to oblivion."||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|