This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Spell shields can be used by either target. If it is on the primary target, the spell shield will not prevent the shot from bouncing.
- The second shot follows a priority order on targets within 500 units of the primary one:
- Enemy or neutral units within a 20º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 40º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 110º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within units in a 160º cone.
- Double Up's cast range adjusts based on Miss Fortune's attack range.
- Double Up can bounce to units hidden in the fog of war if they are in range of the primary target.
- The damage of a critically striking second shot is 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 200% AD) (+ 70% AP) physical damage.
| ||Double Up||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||Miss Fortune||champion|
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||650||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||500||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||43 / 46 / 49 / 52 / 55||cost|
| ||7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3||cooldown|
| ||Double Up.png||icon|
| ||Miss Fortune fires a bullet at an enemy, damaging them and a target behind them. Both strikes can also apply Love Tap.||blurb|
| ||Active: Miss Fortune fires a shot at a target enemy that deals physical damage, which then bounces to hit another unit behind it. The shot applies on-hit effects to both enemies hit, and applies on-attack effects for the first enemy hit.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Double Up's bounce prioritizes units directly behind the primary target.||description2|
| ||Double Up's bounce is affected by critical strike modifiers. If Double Up kills its primary target, the bounce will critically strike.||description3|
| ||Unit / Auto||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||True||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||Special||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||true||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Spell shields can be used by either target. If it is on the primary target, the spell shield will not prevent the shot from bouncing.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.