This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- During the charge the duo gain:
- (950 − (bonus movement speed )) ÷ 12 × (time ÷ 0.25)
- Kled is cc-immune even while dashing, but loses it once he collides with the enemy champion.
- The homing dash has a maximum follow range.
- The bonus movement speed is not affected by movement speed caps.
- The charge will not give any movement speed to Kled if he has more than movement speed.
- The trail will not give Kled and his allies any movement speed if they have more than movement speed.
- Movement speed is granted merely by facing the direction of the draft.
- Enemies gain partial vision of Kled when he charges nearby.
- Kled will re-path if his current pathing is blocked by a newly created terrain (either player created or by the ).
| ||Chaaaaaaaarge!!!||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||3500 / 3750 / 4000 / 4250 / 4500||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||Kled and Skaarl charge to a location, leaving a speed-granting trail behind them and gaining a shield. Skaarl locks onto and rams the first enemy champion encountered.||blurb|
| ||Active: Kled and Skaarl charge towards the target location, automatically navigating terrain along the way, during which they're unable to issue move and attack commands, cast abilities or item actives, or use summoner spells, but they become ghosted and immune to crowd control. The charge is interrupted instantly if Kled during it.||description|
| ||Chaaaaaaaarge!!! 2.png||icon2|
| ||While charging, the duo gain bonus movement speed and a shield for every 0.25 seconds of traveling, up to over 3 seconds and of the maximum shield amount over 2.25 seconds respectively. The shield lasts for 2 seconds upon finishing the charge. The duo trails a directional draft in their wake, lasting 9 seconds. Allied champions following the draft gain Mr. Kled's Wild Ride.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Mr. Kled's Wild Ride: The target gains .||description3|
| ||Skaarl homes in on the first enemy champion in range, colliding with the first visible enemy champion on the way, or the main target, to knock them back units and deal physical damage, increased by .||description4|
| || ||leveling4|
| ||Ground||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * During the charge the duo gain:
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"Chaaaaarge!"||flavor sound|
| ||Kled - R||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.