This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Fate's Call will pull the Oathsworn even if they are untargetable.
- The ability is disabled if the Oathsworn is resurrecting.
- If the target is dashing normally, the pull occurs after the dash's completion but they will still be affected by Fate's Call.
- Fate's Call will also wait for some abilities that are special cased to not be invoked (e.g. , ).
- Fate's Call will not wait for channel and can be cast despite it being a movement channel.
- Fate's Call can be used even if the Oathsworn is in a zombie state.
- The Oathsworn being held is represented by a light over Kalista's head.
- Kalista's death does not cancel Fate's Call.
| ||Fate's Call||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||1200||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||1100||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||150 / 120 / 90||cooldown|
| ||Fate's Call.png||icon|
| ||Kalista teleports the Oathsworn ally to herself. They gain the ability to Launch toward a position, knocking enemy champions back.||blurb|
| ||Active: Kalista invokes her , retrieving her Oathsworn and cleansing them from all crowd control while rendering them invulnerable and untargetable but also unable to move, declare attacks, cast abilities, or use item actives or summoner spells for 4 seconds.||description|
| ||Kalista's Oathsworn can emerge to a target location, stopping at the first enemy champion hit, knocking up all surrounding enemies and landing themselves at their basic attack range relative to the target hit.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||If the Oathsworn is channeling or is dashing unstoppably, Fate's Call's effects occur after the channel or dash inevitably ends.||description3|
| ||Auto||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Ally / Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Fate's Call will pull the Oathsworn even if they are untargetable.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"They shall not have you."||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.