This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The following will defer Fate's Call's effects at the time of cast to the end of their duration if the Oathsworn is:
- Fate's Call will pull the Oathsworn even if they are untargetable.
- Fate's Call is disabled if the Oathsworn is resurrecting.
- Fate's Call will not interrupt the Oathsworn if they are dashing, they are dragged once the dash ends.
- Fate's Call can be used even if the Oathsworn is in a zombie state.
- The Oathsworn being held is represented by a light over Kalista's head.
- Kalista's death does not cancel Fate's Call.
| ||Fate's Call||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||1200||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||1100||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||150 / 120 / 90||cooldown|
| ||Fate's Call.png||icon|
| ||Kalista teleports the Oathsworn ally to herself. They gain the ability to Launch toward a position, knocking enemy champions back.||blurb|
| ||Active: Kalista invokes her , retrieving her Oathsworn and cleansing them from all crowd control while rendering them invulnerable, untargetable, silenced, and unable to move for 4 seconds.||description|
| ||Kalista's Oathsworn can emerge to a target location, stopping at the first enemy champion hit, knocking up all surrounding enemies and landing themselves at their basic attack range relative to the target hit.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Auto||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Ally / Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * The following will defer Fate's Call's effects at the time of cast to the end of their duration if the Oathsworn is:
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"They shall not have you."||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.