This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Rootcaller will hit monsters but does not deal damage to them unless they were an epic monster.
- Ivern's pull/attack range is determined when he dashes to the target - not from when he initially casts Rootcaller and throws the vine.
- Ivern is not able to dash to the target unless they are within approximately 1200 range.
- PENDING FOR TEST: This also counts for allies.
- Rootcaller dash while grounded or rooted. This applies to Ivern and his allies. to
- Rootcaller's dash does not follow targets, their position at the time of starting the dash is the location Ivern and his allies will stop from.
- Rootcaller is always cast from the original casting position.
| ||Rootcaller||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||1100||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.25||cast time|
| ||14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10||cooldown|
| ||Ivern conjures a vine, dealing damage and rooting enemy targets hit. Ivern's allies can dash to the rooted target.||blurb|
| ||Active: Ivern throws a vine in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and rooting them for a short duration. Ivern can then recast Rootcaller.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Ivern and his allies can target enemies rooted by Rootcaller to dash to them, with allies stopping at their attack range and Ivern stopping at 125 range from the target.||description2|
| ||Recast: Ivern dashes to the target.||description3|
| ||Direction||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Single target||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Rootcaller can hit monsters and allows Ivern to dash to them although it won't deal damage.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Ivern - Q||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|