This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Since the attack applies both on-hit effects and spell effects it will trigger twice.
- The bonus damage doesn't apply lifesteal healing but it does apply spell vamp.
- Harsh Lesson is made of two different abilities which are decided by Illaoi's range to the target, being either melee or within dash range.
- The close range ability:
- Is an unstoppable basic attack.
- Can be used while grounded or rooted. If Illaoi attack commands and then casts Harsh Lesson, she will use the close range Harsh Lesson even if the target is beyond her melee range.
- Starting the attack before triggering Tentacles to slam. passive and hitting while she's in it will not cause the
- Starting the attack before the target becomes untargetable will still cause the Tentacles to slam the target.
- Does trigger .
- Triggers on-hit. effects
- Using it at the same time with will perform an unusual dunk.
- If the empowered attack duration ends during the attack animation, the attack won't be empowered.
- The dash range ability:
- Is not unstoppable, meaning that effects can interrupt it during the dash and put it cooldown. and cannot be used during the dash.
- Cannot be used while grounded or rooted.
- Starting the attack before the target becomes untargetable will not make Tentacles slam.
- Does not trigger .
- Triggers effects during the jump.
- Having enough attack speed will perform an unusual dunk.
- Having increased size will increase the range of her Harsh Lesson but the indicator range will not change.
- If the empowered attack duration ends during the dash, the buff will linger until the attack has finished.
- Spell shields will block the bonus damage but will not prevent the Tentacle slam, unless a dash range Harsh Lesson has been used, in which case the bonus damage is not blocked but the spell shield is still consumed.
- Parries ( Tentacle slams, with the exception of:
, , ) will block the damage and will not trigger
- Tentacle slams. when using a close range Harsh Lesson, which triggers
- Tentacle slams. when using a dash range Harsh Lesson, which triggers
- If the target dies at the moment Harsh Lesson hits the target, it will be consumed and put on cooldown, without making Tentacles slam.
- The Tentacle attacking because of Harsh Lesson is considered to be part of it, and thus will not grant additional stacks of , , and Tribute.
- Using it together with will grant an additional stack of .
- Harsh Lesson's bonus damage applies before damage.
- Harsh Lesson triggers and one of its plates with the same attack.
- Attack moving while charging will delay the attack.
| ||Harsh Lesson||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Harsh Lesson.png||icon|
| ||Illaoi leaps to her target, dealing physical damage and causing nearby Tentacles to also swing at the target.||blurb|
| ||Active: Illaoi's next basic attack within 6 seconds gains 225 bonus range and causes her to leap to her target if it's not inside her base attack range, dealing bonus physical damage (Capped at 300 against non-champions) and commanding all Tentacles in range to attack her target.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Harsh Lesson resets Illaoi's basic attack timer.||description2|
| ||None||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||Special||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * It will not affect structures, but the enhanced attack will be consumed.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.