This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources.
- The bonus attack range stacks additively with .
- Devastating Charge will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Devastating Charge's damage will apply life steal and will affect structures.
- "Distance traveled" can be simple movement as well as dashing and blinking.
- Devastating Charge's damage will not bypass block or dodge but the knock back will still be applied.
- Devastating Charge will still deal damage while blinded.
- Hecarim cannot dash if he becomes rooted but he can while grounded.
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of the enhanced attack is the direction Hecarim will leap to.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown begins after the empowered attack is used or times out.
| ||Devastating Charge||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||Devastating Charge.png||icon|
| ||Hecarim gains increasing Movement Speed and can move through units for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.||blurb|
| ||Active: Hecarim becomes ghosted and gains bonus movement speed for 4 seconds.||description|
| ||While in effect, Hecarim's next basic attack is empowered to gain bonus range and cause him to dash towards the target's direction. If the target remains nearby during Hecarim's dash, they're knocked back units and dealt modified physical damage, increased by , ending the ability in the process.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Devastating Charge resets Hecarim's basic attack timer.||description3|
| ||None||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.