This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- The cask ignores unit and terrain collision therefore it will only stop once it reaches the target location.
- On arrival the cask will begin to glow ever brighter as it ferments until it turns bright red.
- Barrel Roll has an internal cooldown while traveling so that Gragas may only make it explode on arrival.
- The charge-up countdown will only start once the cask stops rolling.
| ||Barrel Roll||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||850||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||250||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80||cost|
| ||Barrel Roll.png||icon|
| ||Gragas rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated to explode or will explode on its own after 4 seconds. Enemies struck by the blast have their Movement Speed slowed.||blurb|
| ||Active: Gragas rolls a cask to the target location, granting sight around it and fermenting over 2 seconds, increasing its damage and slow strength, up to a maximum of . Barrel Roll can be recast after the cask has fully travelled.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Barrel Roll 2.png||icon2|
| ||After 4 seconds the cask detonates, dealing magic damage to all surrounding enemies, reduced by 30% against minions, and slowing them for 2 seconds.||description2|
| ||Recast: Gragas detonates the cask early.||description3|
| ||Ground||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Area of effect||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|