This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- The initial casts count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- Each spin triggers a stack of .
- Silencing Garen will prevent him from deactivating the ability early.
- For the purpose of moving closer to an enemy when right clicking them, Judgment also reduces Garen's attack range to 100 for the duration.
- Judgment cancels Garen's last movement command upon ending.
- Each spin deals damage simultaneously to all enemies within its range when the spin is completed.
- The spin animation is capped at once per 0.2 seconds, but the amount of ticks will keep on scaling.
- The armor reduction stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration effects.
|Abilities||Decisive Strike and Courage are usable. Demacian Justice interrupts.|
|Items||Usable||All items are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Can not stack spin casts.
| ||Judgment||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||325||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||Garen performs a dance of death with his sword, dealing damage around him for the duration and shredding the armor of enemy champions hit.||blurb|
| ||Active: Garen becomes ghosted and rapidly spins his sword around his body 7 times over 3 seconds, dealing physical damage with each. The number of spins increased by 1 for every 25% bonus attack speed from items and growth (per level). Enemy champions hit 6 times have their armor reduced by 25% for 6 seconds. Further hits refreshes the duration of the debuff. After 1 second, Judgment can be reactivated.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||Judgment 3.png||icon2|
| ||The nearest enemy is dealt 25% bonus damage.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Judgment 2.png||icon3|
| ||Recast: Garen ends Judgment early, reducing its cooldown by its remaining duration.||description3|
| ||Judgment can critically strike for (33% + . Additionally, the total damage is increased by 50% against non-epic ) bonus physical damage monsters.||description4|
| ||None||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Physical||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || *The initial casts count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||Garen - E||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.